Enjoying the dark side.
I put on a little LOTR and started blowing thru chapters and hitting pause to try and find a descent image. Just a little something that made me think...cool. It was sort of a slot machine methodology, but it served it's purpose. This was one that worked for me. This movie is a 2.35 film, so you can see my handy dandy masking system in action.
With this picture I wanted to see what an older black and white movie looked like. This is a clip from The Lady from Shanghai. The darks and lights in the image hold up just fine. The side masking curtains help frame it all up nice and clean-like.
This is a classic moment from my favorite Miyazaki movie. This pic shows what anime and other animated material will look like on the big screen. I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the dark.
And lastly, here's a quick picture of Madden 2007 in action. I have no idea how to play this game, but it looks sh-weet. I'll be curious to get some PC gaming going on. I'm not much of a gamer right now, but this might change my mind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home