Some 5th grade ingenuity.
This is a close up of the masking system I am constructing. The idea is to have a way to adjust the top, bottom and both sides of the screen in order to frame the images projected on it. This helps things seem darker and minimizes distractions from anything around the screen. Ultimately, it just looks better.
The system I devised involves some fabric, some 1x2's, a few eye hooks and some rope. This picture shows how the rope is tied to the 1x2 and is fed thru an eye hook. I have a hook off screen that I tie the rope too once I have the desired framing.
The system I devised involves some fabric, some 1x2's, a few eye hooks and some rope. This picture shows how the rope is tied to the 1x2 and is fed thru an eye hook. I have a hook off screen that I tie the rope too once I have the desired framing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home