Cement......respect.
All of this is a learning experience. I set a goal and then figure out how to accomplish that goal. Sometimes I have to alter my path to that goal, because of my inexperience with this sort of stuff. This was one of those cases. I needed break up some of the concrete where the driveway meets the garage so the garage door would close properly. Originally, I bought a 2lb. mallet and a masonry chisel and set out to do this by hand. After about half an hour of pounding and a few bruises later, I opted for stronger approach. I rented a small jack hammer and went to town. Like a hot knife thru
butter...well, almost. Regardless, it was much easier to get what I needed. Afterwards, I had my first experience with concrete. I bought some Quikrete and poured it in. Actually, it was more like spooning it in, but you get the idea. All of this gave me a new found respect for concrete all across the world.
butter...well, almost. Regardless, it was much easier to get what I needed. Afterwards, I had my first experience with concrete. I bought some Quikrete and poured it in. Actually, it was more like spooning it in, but you get the idea. All of this gave me a new found respect for concrete all across the world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home